Best Way To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing
lf you want to know the best way to get started with affiliate marketing, look no further. I’ll show you right here in this article.
Are you like me? Have you been searching online to find legitimate ways to work at home? I’ve walked in your shoes! There are so many scams online, how on earth are we supposed to know the difference.
Let me just cut through the crap for you right now and give you the information you need to know to get you started on the right path.
A few of the online opportunities that you see offered ARE legit but the thing is, there is a process to becoming successful with these jobs, and they don’t offer the training that is required to attain success.
Finding The Right Platform
It’s a lot of work getiing a website set up properly, so, if you are going to work that hard, wouldn’t you rather work on something that will sustain you for years to come and allow you to live the life of your dreams, without worry of how you’ll pay the bills.
Most newbies just don’t understand what it takes to create a lucrative and sustaining online business that you can be proud of and pass on to your loved ones. It’s so important that you start with the right platform.
Learn what it takes to start a business like this from the right source and it will save you so many headaches in the long run.I speak from experience here. I wasted a lot of time and money searching for the right platform where I could actually make money working at home.
My #1 recommendation
My number one recommendation, where you can get the training you need, for free, and get two free websites along with it is WEALTHY AFFILIATE.
I’ll tell you why this is my, over-the-top, recommendation.
1) It’s Free. Yes, they do offer a premium version but you can also enjoy just using the free version for as long as you like instead. The free version comes with the first 10 lessons of entrepreneur certification, which teaches you how to get started with an online business and walks you through how to set up your two free websites, from installation to writing content.
2) The Training As I said above, the free version comes with 10 lessons that will give you the knowledge that you will need to get your online business up and running. It also gives you the first phase of the bootcamp training. Should you decide to become a premium member, this will open up tons more training sessions as well as many video tutorials and live video classes.
3) Live Chat for support. If you have questions as you’re going through the training you can get help here.
4) The Community Wealthy Affiliate is a community of thousands upon thousands of members that help each other by answering questions of others when needed. As a community we happily support each other.
5) Keyword Research Tool This alone is such a valuable tool. Finding just the right keywords for your posts can make or break a website when it comes to ranking in Google and bringing visitors to your website.
6) Phase 1 Bootcamp This teaches you how to become a successful affiliate marketer.
7) Free Website backup While this is a very safe website, things can still go wrong, although I’ve never heard of things going wrong in the two and a half years that I’ve been here, it never hurts to have extra safeguards in place. That’s all done for you here at Wealthy Affiliate and they also teach you a simple way to do it yourself.
8) Web Hosting Free web hosting comes with both the free membership and the premium membership. The premium membership also comes with free SSL certificate for all your websites. (you can have 50 websites, 25 of which are sub domains, as a premium Member) Other web host would charge about 40.00 per site extra for this per month.
9)Live Help/Support For the first seven days you will receive live support as needed to walk you through the beginning phase of your new online journey. Of course, help is always available from other members.
10) Two Free Websites You can set up two free websites to get you started as a free starter member.
Here’s a graph below to show you what you get with the free membership:
The image above shows you some of the things you’ll have access to for the first seven days of your starter membership. It also s.hows you some of the differences between the starter membership and the premium membership
We don’t kick you out though after the first seven days. You can join as a premium member or you can continue to hang out as a free member. You will still have access to your websites, you can continue working on them and developing them but you will lose access to the premium tools that you have been using for the last seven days.
The truth is, if you really want to get serious about building a successful online business, then becoming a premium member as soon as possible is key. By becoming premium you can OWN your own domain instead of using a sub domain which looks much more professional and gives more authority to your website.
Yes, you can earn money using a sub domain but it is so much harder to accomplish than with your own domain.
As I said in the beginning, I’ve been using the Wealthy Affiliate platform for about 2 1/2 years and would never switch. Before I found Wealthy Affiliate, I had tried so many other ones and just could never make them work. Wealthy Affiliate WORKS. The first two years I was here, I just spent socializing and going through the training when I felt the urge.
Then about five months ago, I woke up and realized what a tremendous asset I had here and I started seriously working. I can honestly say that I now have a steady monthly income that I can depend on to be there for me the first day of every month, come rain or shine. Wealthy Affiliate never misses a payday.
So, what do you have to lose? They don’t even ask for a credit card. You are cheating yourself if you let this pass you by without even trying it.
So, you want to know, what is the best way to get started with affiliate marketing. I can help you with that. Getting started with affiliate marketing is a step by step process. That’s why it takes a while before it starts to earn an income for you. The process can’t be rushed.
Each step has to be done properly. In the end, all the pieces will fit together like a glove. If you attempt to rush it, you just end up frustrated and agravated. If you understand and keep this in mind throughout the process, it will save you a lot of frustration.
When you stick to the training as it is written, and write your content and manage your website properly you should start to see a trickle of income within three to six months, all things considered.
Affiliate marketing is not in any way a get rich quick scheme but when you follow the steps and set up your business platform properly, it can afford you the life you only dream of now. So muster up some patience and get in for the long haul. Anything worth having is worth waiting for and working for. So, lets get you started!
Starting the process of affiliate marketing
Below is a condensed list of the basic steps in the process which I will get into individually a little later.
- defining your niche
- keyword research
- finding the right domain
- building your website
- choosing the right theme
- optomizing your site for search engines
- creating some pages on your site
- write your about me page(tell your story)
- writing some content (creating a post or two)
- Continue building out your site with more and more content (content brings traffic)
- work on getting traffic to your site
- Set up social media page
- There are many more aspects to affiliate marketing but we’ll start these. First things first, right?
Finding your niche for affiliate marketing
What is a niche you might ask. Your niche is what your website will be about. It should be something that you can talk about a lot. (I’ll explain this) It doesn’t have to be something you are passionate about as some say. It could be something you want to learn about and others are asking questions about.
In order to understand your niche, you first need to understand what affiliate marketing is about. Affiliate marketing is the process of you promoting other peoples products in exchange for a commission, simply stated.
The affiliate marketer builds a website, places links and or banners on the site to advertise products for a company or person. When a visitor comes to your site, clicks on the link and buys the product, you get paid a commission.
This is where the niche comes in. You do your research on a subject of interest to you and find what people are searching for, identify a problem they are having (from how they are searching).
Then reseach to see if there would be possible ways you could monetize the website using the subject of your possible niche.
Here is an example: niche and website name=”I Bake Bread” So first of all, that’s a subject I could write about all day long, so how could I monetize it to make money. I could find affliate programs to promote ovens, ranges, the best bread baking pans, bread machines, you get the picture.
So how do I sell the products? Well, you need to define your niche, do your keyword research, more info here, find a domain and build your website, choose a theme and start writing content to bring visitors to your website.
We write about things our visitors search about in our niche and help them to solve a problem. That creates trust as they see that we have valuable information on our website and eventually they’ll start clicking on our links and buying.
How To Research Keywords
There are a lot of tools available to use for researching keywords. A great tool that is available to all of us for free is Google. Who does’nt like free, right?
You can use all the different search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo to research your keywords but there are a lot more tools you can use for a nominal fee, such as Jaaxy, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, Google Correlate and SEMruch to name a few.
Finding Your Domain And Building Your Website
At Wealthy Affiliate you get two free websites as a starter member. Did I mention you also get the first ten lessons in the training for free with your free starter membership, as well as you get to use the amazing Jaaxy Keyword Tool free with the starter membership.
Ok, I get excited and tend to ramble a bit at the mere mention of Wealthy Affiliate but it is my over the top , number ! recommendation for building your website for beginners.
The reason is that they offer a free starter membership that comes with two free websites including the domains and the the first ten lessons are free as well to get you started on the right track.
The thing is, you can stay a starter member forever, you’ll just loose a few of the priviledges that premium members get to use. You can keep your two websites and work on them as you learn on your free membership.
When I found Wealthy Affiliate, I had been searching for a very long time, for ways to make money online without any luck. I saw a few but They weren’t “try before you buy” and I wasn’t about to be scamed.
When I found Wealthy Affiliate, I was impressed that not only would they give me a free starter membership, but they didn’t even ask for my credit card.
I know now why they do that. How can you loose when they don’t even have your credit card number or information. It gives a person the confidence and trust they need to go in and take a look at what it’s all about without worry of being scammed.
If you would like to go in and take a look around you can do that right here. Join our starter membership with the confidence that we will not be asking for your credit card. It will be up to you if you see the value to become a premium member.
I would be very grateful if you would take a minute to leave a comment about this post or website, in the comments area below. Thank you!